Displacement flow diffusers discharge the air from air conditioning systems with a low velocity and near the floor. The low-turbulence airflow creates a pool of fresh air that covers the entire floor area. The convection from people and other heat sources causes the fresh air from the pool to rise and create comfortable conditions in the occupied zone.
This draught-free and economical type of ventilation is also suitable for large internal spaces, such as auditoriums or shop floors, with several regularly arranged units.
Displacement ventilation is characterised by low airflow velocities and low turbulence. The air quality in the occupied zone is very high.
Displacement ventilation with air discharge near the floor is suitable only for cooling. The maximum supply air to room air temperature difference is –6 K.
Slender, space saving displacement flow diffusers in an unusual design with chamfered front edges
- Nominal widths 300 – 1250 mm, nominal heights 450 – 2000 mm
- Volume flow rate range 15 – 865 l/s or 54 – 3114 m³/h
- Perforated plate, square pitch
- Rectangular duct connection
- Duct connection at the top or bottom
- Equalising element (perforated sheet metal basket)
Optional equipment and accessories
- Exposed surface in RAL CLASSIC colours
- Fixing material