Gmcair CDU Series Circular displacement diffusers are designed to produce a low turbulence horizontal air supply in a 360° pattern. Typically installed free-standing away from the wall, the CDU discharges air evenly across its perforated face. The cool air then drops to the floor and gently floats outward along the floor. This appealing diffuser meshes seamlessly into any décor and can be installed where units are conventionally not possible, due to architectural reasons or room size. The superior air quality and low noise levels realized with the CDU make it suitable for office space, hotels, convention centers, schools or any application where air quality demands are high.
- Type CUD displacement flow diffusers are used as supply air units for industrial and comfort zones
- Attractive design element for building owners and architects with demanding aesthetic requirements
- For free-standing installation
- Low-velocity airflow, causing only low levels of induction and resulting in low-turbulence displacement ventilation.
- Excellent air quality in the occupied zone
- Draught-free and economical ventilation and air conditioning also of larger internal spaces such as shop floors or auditoriums, with several displacement flow diffusers in a regular arrangement
- For variable and constant volume flows
- Diffuser Frame and Equalization Baffle – Aluminum
- Plenum Caps – Rolled Steel
- Perforated Face – Coated Steel
- Finish – White (Standard)