GMCAIR floor diffusers are produced in aluminium (CFD). Their select variety of surface structures and colours makes them an attractive design element for building owners and architects.
The introduction of supply air through false floor systems is ideally carried out at locations in which convection currents are to be supported in occupied zones. Convection or lift currents can be caused by people, machines or electrical devices. Air flow from the floor to the ceiling is becoming increasingly popular in offices equipped with computers and other electronic devices. Local thermal loads are effectively discharged by means of this principle.
Floor diffusers are installed at locations which are not continuously occupied. They can be deployed at distances of as little as 35cm from seating.
– Diffuser core made of steel sheet
– High mechanical rigidity / tensile strength
– Additional swirl element for optimum control of air
– Short installation times for floor diffusers with a trim ring
and spring clip fixing
– An additional dirt trap prevents contamination of the
false floor and facilitates easy flow rate control
- Steel Sheet (Standard)
- Aluminum (optional)