Volume Control damper is widely used in heating, ventilation and air-conditioning applications (HVAC Damper) in order to maintain or control the air volume inside the duct. These dampers facilitate the air flow to each zone and each room to be controlled during testing & commissioning. The blades may be parallel or opposed type depending on the requirement.
Volume control damper can be mounted either horizontally or vertically. However, care should be taken to mount the damper, by orienting the blades in the direction of the desired airflow. Gmcair provides several types of volume control dampers to choose from.
Circular Volume Control Damper are commonly used in plenum mouths where flexible ducts are connected. The are also used in round ducts.
- The damper blade is equipped with a gasket.
- Seals gaskets at both ends.
- Connecting shaft for servomotor.
- The actuator (servomotor) is selected depending on the size of the damper, voltage and other technical details mentioned in the project.
Materials and finishing
- Damper’s casing and blade are made of galvanized steel sheet.
- Rubber sealing gasket.
- BELIMO-SIEMENS actuator (servomotor) without safety function.
- BELIMO-SIEMENS actuator (servomotor) with safety function.