Rectangular multileaf dampers for volume flow and pressure control as well as for low-leakage shut-off of ducts and openings in walls and ceiling slabs
Multileaf dampers with gears can only have opposed action blades.
The internal gears transfer the synchronous rotational movement from the drive arm to the individual blades.
- Multileaf dampers of Type AMD are used as an acting element in the volume flow and pressure control in air conditioning systems
- For low-leakage shut-off of ducts and openings in walls and ceiling slabs
- Powder-coated construction
- Aerofoil blades
- Low-maintenance, robust construction
- No parts with silicone
- Available in standard sizes and many intermediate sizes
- Closed cell side seals meet increased hygiene requirements
Closed blade air leakage to EN 1751
Test pressure up to 2000 Pa
- Class 2