Package Type Hygienic Air Handling Units
Package Type Hygienic Air Handling Units have been developed to meet the requirements of hygienic spaces and clean rooms used by the medicine technology. The units are used to meet air conditions and positive and negative pressure requirements in surgical operating rooms, clean room, food, air defence, space and aviation industries and medicine and chemical industries where similar sterile applications take place.
Package Type Hygienic Air Handling Unit combines a hygienic air handling unit and cooling group within the single unit thus provides an advantageous solution. Optionally, DX unit can be used with water heat exchangers, condenser and compressor group can be placed inside or outside the unit in order to meet project requirments.
- Anaesthetic gasses and other contaminants in the surgical operating rooms are removed by means of fresh air
- Contaminant content of fresh air is extensively filtered before the HEPA filter.
- Any contaminant from the adjacent spaces is avoided by keeping a positive ambient pressure using air flow adjustment on suction and blowing.
- Microbial passage is avoided by keeping the septic spaces at negative pressure.
- Ambient temperature and humidity values are maintained accurately.
- Smooth interior surface is formed by means of K-profile and galvanized steel framework that are specially designed for hygienic series.
- AISI 304 stainless steel interior panel layers.
- Stainless steel skids for filters and heat exchangers.
- Class G4(panels), class F7 and F9(compact) filters.
- DX cooling exchangers with copper pipes and epoxy coated fins.
- Monitoring glass and lighting armatures on fan, filter and humidifying compartments.
- Direct drive NICOTRA plug fans.
- High efficiency SCROLL compressors.
- Steam humidifiers.
- Aluminium air dampers.