GHRC-Cellulosic Heat Recovery Units are designed to meet the fresh air demand for shops, offices, hotels, day care centers, schools and similar premises. With the high end energy recovery exchanger, thermal efficiency of the unit exceeds 70% and with the perfectly engineered Radical blade AC fans Specific Fan Power of the unit goes as low as 0,80 kW/m-3/s-1 (EN 13779). With the standard remote LCD control panel and IQ Control the user is flexible with several control settings like 3 speed fans and unbalanced ventilation, weekly timer, filter monitoring and by-pass ventilation. More control settings are available with optional accessories. Class 0 flame retardant insulation is used for sound and thermal insulation of the unit.
• Supply fresh air for indoors.
• Exhaust stale indoor air.
• Transfer heat from or to supply air from the exhaust air stream.
• Transfer humidity from or to supply air from the exhaust air stream and reduce A/C load.
• Filter supply air.
Energy Savings and Responsibility for Nature
• Reduces up to 70% of the energy required to condition fresh air to ambient temperature.
• With high efficient Radical blade AC fans, reduces power consumption.
• Reduces the cooling load, as a result of the humidity transfer from fresh air to exhaust air stream and decreases installed and operational capacity of the air conditioning devices.
• Reduces CO2 emission, as the result of energy saving, and prevents environmental pollution.
• Reduces initial investment cost and operational costs of air-conditioning systems, as a result of exhausted airs energy recovery.
• High Thermal Efficiency with patented heat exchanger design.
• Low Power Consumption with RadiCal Blade AC Fans.
• Low Sound Level with Engineered Unit Design.
• Humidity Transfer.
• Standard LCD Remote Control with IQ Control.
• Easy Service and Maintenance with Engineered Unit Design.