GMCAIR Acoustic Panels (AP) are ideal for use in barriers and enclosures in many industrial applications. The tongue-andgroove design is self-aligning, easy to install and structurally sound, making acoustic panels an economic solution to control unwanted noise at the source. This highly effective and flexible panel system can be customized to suit almost any application.
GMCAIR Acoustic panels effectively reduce unwanted radiated noise from various mechanical equipment including turbines, pumps, motors, compressors, air handlers, cooling towers, and generator sets:
- Custom enclosures for noisy mechanical equipment
- Acoustic / thermal plenums
- Noise barriers
- Testing environments
- Factory offices
GMCAIR Acoustic Panels are ideal for use in walls, barriers and enclosures, and are engineered to meet noise reduction requirements. Some options include:
- 5, 10 veya15 cm (2, 4 or 6 in) panel thickness for varying levels of sound attenuation.
- Material options including: 304SS, 316SS, galvanized, satin coat (paintable) and aluminum
- High performance access doors.
- Customized openings and construction characteristics for each application.
- Heavy gauge construction to minimize breakout noise.
- Interlocking H-channel for heavy gauge construction.
- Polymer film lined acoustic media